The Well Armed Woman Cape May Shooting Chapter
Non-profit organization; Expanding the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating Women on firearm safety, gun care and handling, Equipping and Empowering women shooters.
All women are welcome! Come out and Join the Club!
The Well Armed Woman Monthly Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of the Month from 6:00pm to 9:00pm
The Well Armed Woman Range Nights are held on the 4th Wednesday of the Month from 6:00pm – 9:00pm
What to Expect
At at typical meeting, you can expect an hour in the classroom with a talented and certified instructor skilled in creating a safe and welcoming environment for women shooters. Then, transition to the range (range fees may apply) where you’ll participate in live fire exercises to help drive home the concepts discussed in the classroom. Meetings may also incorporate guest speakers, extra live fire time, lecture style sessions, and so much more.
- Access to monthly meetings led by a certified instructor (that’s less than $8 per meeting!)
- A The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Hat
- The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapter Member Card
- 10% discount on purchases made on The Well Armed Woman website on regularly priced items.
- Savings and discounts to chapter members at national and local ranges/stores and resources (these will vary with each chapter and with the local opportunities)
Membership fees (Annual Membership dues $50.00) collected help cover chapter expenses, events, and sponsorship for women needing financial assistance . New shooters are welcome to attend their first meeting prior to joining.
Who We Serve
- Women 21 years or older of all experience levels (State laws may apply)
- Women who are just getting started with buying, shooting, and caring for firearms, and want to learn in a comfortable environment
- Women who have some level of experience and want to advance their skills
- Women who want to share their knowledge and expertise to help other women
- Women who want to have some fun and enjoy learning and shooting in the company of other women
Why We Exist
To expand the world of firearms to women all over the country in a safe, non-threatening way with the purpose of Educating, Equipping and Empowering woman shooters.
- Educating women on firearm safety, gun care and handling
- Developing gun handling skills
- Building defensive gun skills and awareness
- Developing confidence
- Networking with women of like interests
- Meeting new people/socializing
Learn more at The Well Armed Woman website
View TWAW Chapters at TWAW Shooting Chapters